25 November 2010

Nirvana Achieved....

My brother-in-law's smoked turkey was amazing (as usual), my sister-in-law's gravy was incredible, my niece's spiced hot apple cider was delicious... my own broiled green beans were cold and my bread (although fresh out of my oven and steaming hot) were late arriving to the party... along with the Pumpkin Cheesecake.  (Still rubbing my very full tummy)  But the Nirvana that was achieved, in all honesty, was not the food (although it was truly wonderful), it was the time we were able to spend with our family.   I am truly thankful for this greatest of my blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Im always so thankful to be able to have Quality Family Time like that. And Im thrilled you did too!

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.