05 February 2011

Apparently, I Was Not Clear Enough...









When you need a backhoe...








in the middle of the night...








to dig a trench...








to stop the flood that is entering your basement...








  it's probably a good idea...








to give your friends and neighbors...






 
fair warning of your hunting plans...







because apparently, I was not clear enough the first time...








So please bear with me while I lather, rinse, repeat...

There is NO humor here today... and do you want to know WHY there is no humor here todayOf course you do!

Our basement is flooding with water...  I just heard the weather forecast for this week announcing, what looks like, another TWO snow storms heading our way.  You will see from the above pictures of our backyard, that we are running out of places to put the snow.  What we NOW have, is Lake Lemon Stand.  I also wish to make clear that our neighbor Larry deserves homage.  HOMAGE, I tell you!  I will be unavailable for the foreseeable future because, at this very moment, I am planning a hunting trip...
If I see someone doing a 'Snow Dance', I will hurt them.

If I hear someone 'Praying for Snow', I will hurt them.

If I feel 'The Force' being manipulated to produce 'Snow', I will hunt the perpetrator(s) down and I will hurt them... and I won't CARE if you are Yoda or even related to Yoda!

If I even smell someone 'thinking'about Snow', I will hurt them.

If I SEE anyone using the word 'Snow' in ANY of it's possible forms as a Key Word in a search engine... end up in my blog stats?  I WILL BE GOING POSTAL!!!!
We have now passed the 'warning stage' and have moved on towards the 'actively hunting down stage'...

IF you are innocent of all of the heinous crimes listed above... you may carry on...  IF, however, you are guilty... I have only ONE word for you... HIDE...

5 comments:

  1. We got 6" more btwn 1pm and about 7pm.

    Had enough of the white crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of snow is friggen ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to the South. We have ice. In our Margaritas!!! On our patio!!!

    Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'm still having to wear shoes and socks instead of my sandals due to the cold, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FW2 and Meleah - I couldn't agree more!

    Mrs. Who - that was not nice. :( It made me sad that you won't share your heat with us up here... along with your Margaritas!

    My kids have discussed the option of running an extension cord outside and arming themselves with hair blowers. I actually had to stop to consider it for a second or two... then my motherly maturity smacked me upside the back of my head for even considering it. Sigh. I was just trying to think outside the box like the kids... you know... creatively exploring all opportunities available... considering my options... and avoiding domestic goddess duties... sigh.

    ::A big wet raspberry sent in your general direction, Mrs. Who.::

    ReplyDelete
  5. *wipes off face* Guess I deserved that, lol!

    To be honest, I greatly admire you northern folk. I could not survive y'all's winters. Could. Not.

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.