13 July 2012

Sometimes The Odd Thoughts Seem Hilarious...

It may be because my husband has been deployed and hence the wit is out of country... 

It may be because dinner conversation is just not the same without him here (see above)... 

It may be because Murphy has lived at our house lately (see above)...

It may be because I have five daughters who take after their father (see above)... 

It may be because I am finally losing my marbles (see above)...

It may be because I found a few scraps of paper I had written on recently that were supposed to have reminded me of something to blog about... but my memory has left on vacation (see above)...

Still, the notes seem funny to me, wish I could only remember what they were about:
Some Things In Life Are Technically Possible... But Not Recommended.

Not feasible, not reasonable, not realistic... this generation's 3Rs.
I dreamt of flying monkeys and zombies.

I can't sleep but I sure can dream.

My husband came home three days ago which means, "Hello wit and humor!  Welcome Home!!!"

Life is good.  :)

4 comments:

  1. This NEVER happens to me - except like now when a memory stick (not backed up - don't say it) is mislaid and I am missing all kinds of half completed writing.
    Is he really back, or is that just a dream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, Christy. He's back. I no longer need to be delusional. I can also tell that he is home by the amount of appliances that he has now fixed. :) Now I only have to finish whittling away at the Big Rock Laundry Mountain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy days! Good luck with all of the laundry

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.