24 February 2010

Please Pass The Nyquil...

Yup, it the season of giving.  I don't know why everyone says that's only during the Christmas season.  I will not gross you out with descriptions.  Until I'm feeling again like a member of Homo Sapien species, I'll just say...
"Good night, Gracie"  

By the way, did you know that Homo Sapien is Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man"? Huh, I'm just guessing here, but I'm pretty sure it was a 'man' who came up with this definition...  

Just food for thought as I'm checking out the undersides of my eyelids for holes.  (Mostly because from my prone position on my bed, I can see that I haven't dusted the lamp shades in quite a while... and oh my, would you just look at those cobwebs in the corners of my room?  I am also reminded of the warren of dust bunnies procreating beneath my bed...  Sigh...)
QOTD: “I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.” George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Irish literary Critic, Playwright and Essayist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.