31 October 2010

The Woulda', Coulda', Shoulda' List...


The Woulda', Coulda', Shoulda' List is what we make when we stop charting our course in life and simply let everyday worries helm the wheel.  Jimmy Dean once said, "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."

So will you live like life is a never ending series of events or will you live like you were dying? Will you seize the day and use the gift of tomorrow, if it should come, to accomplish what it most important to you?

QOTD: "Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive.  And then go and do that.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ Harold Whitman

3 comments:

  1. I shoulda gone to bed earlier, I coulda gotten more done if I wasn't so disorganized, I woulda been better off with more sleep. Sigh. I so get that post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see my list :)

    Although I am learning to let it go... easier to sleep that way... and I do need to lower my bp... if not drugs are in my future and that's a lot of incentive to "get over it".

    I'll tell you if I ever master it though... some habits are very hard to break, even when things are going more or less smoothly as they are at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im doing my best to STOP running the Woulda', Coulda', Shoulda' List in my head. But some days, I just cant help myself.

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.