10 December 2009

Chaos, Panic, Disorder... My Work Here Is Done...

Back in Tammi's Archives at Tammi's World there is a post that still cracks me up even when I'm frustrated and mad at the kids.
"Chaos, Panic, and Disorder.......My work here is done."
It describes our kids perfectly today. I think my husband and I hit our limit. The following are snippets from our day...
"Are you arguing about cookies? Could we save arguing for something important... like teen pregnancy?"
"You could make Mother Theresa angry!"

"Do you think if I whined like you are doing right now, that I could get you to talk in a calm, rational manner? No? Yeah, well I guess you do not get a calm, rational reaction from me either... go to your room until both of us can discuss this normally... how does a year sound to you? About right?"
Guess it's back to Parenting 101, because we both flunked it today.... Sigh. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. Tomorrow is going to be a better day...
QOTD: "Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret." Dr. Laurence J. Peter (1919-1990) American hierarchiologist, Educator and Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.