21 December 2009

Made A List, He Did Not Check Twice...


YESTERDAY
Me, "Honey, here's the shopping list.  Please make like Santa and be sure to check it twice.  I need everything on that list."

Husband, "Sure, no problem."
TODAY
Me, "Honey, where did you put the half and half.  I need it to finish the Potato Leek Soup."

Husband pauses, then looks me straight in the eyes and says, "Honey, I was so worried that the half and half would spoil in our refrigerator over night.  So I left it in the store's cooler so that it would be really fresh when you needed.  I'll just go get that really, really fresh half and half right now."
QOTD:  "Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'" ~ Charlie Brown

2 comments:

  1. wow. I give him points for tapdancing around that one. Very constructive!

    LAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine had the list yesterday. Was out 2hrs with the eldest. Came home with food... none of which was on the list.... Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.