05 March 2010

The Connection Between Concerts And Foot Apparel...


It is amazing what you can learn from your kids.  Rachel loves 30 Seconds To Mars and My Chemical Romance.  For her birthday she wanted tickets to see the former as they will be nearby soon.  Unfortunately there were only 'Standing Room Only' tickets still available.  Apparently it was a concert only worth going to if she got to sit down for it.  My Chemical Romance, however, 'Standing Room Only' tickets were the only way to go.  Because, and I quote here... 
"I want to be close enough to tie Gerard Way's shoes."
As I said to her, "I'm sure he wants a young teenage girl to tie his shoes."
"No, Mom.  That would be creepy.  He's way too old for me.  He's also married and drinks alot.  I just want to be close enough to tie his shoes."
Oooookkkkaaaayyyy.  Glad we got that cleared up.  Knowing Rachel, if she tied his shoes, she'd tie them together.  Into a Gordian Knot.  Sure hope he wears loafers or slippers to sing in...   Just sayin'...
Quote: "You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance." ~ Franklin P. Jones

2 comments:

  1. LOL..."close enough to tie his shoes". We aging fogeys used ta call that 'front row seating' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my thoughts exactly. I wonder if that means I am now ancient or just merely old...

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.