19 November 2010

[New & Improved] The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Always Carry A Camera...

It was pretty late last night by the time I got around to posting something on my blog.  Unfortunately, as with all things done whilst under the influence of Captain Morgan, in a hurried manner, I made a teeny, tiny mistake...   I forgot to add the words before hitting that publish button.  That's kind of like telling a joke and then forgetting to tell the punchline... Not that my sense of humor is anywhere near ready to come out and play... Still.  I made a promise to myself to post something (mostly of a positive nature) every day.  No matter HOW my day went.

So if nothing seems to come to mind, I end up looking outside my head for blog fodder.  In this case it was in my inbox and the timing was perfect.  Now every so often, family members email me with something to make me laugh or smile... (in this instance, thank you, K)   

After seeing these pictures, my obviously warped brain (warped, not alcoholically challenged... that was later) decided to add captions for a countdown of  The Top Ten Reasons I think you should always carry a camera...

Reason #10 - Without a camera, you could not take the most spectacular baby blackmail pictures capture your child's first accomplishments...

Reason #9 - You can't capture, for posterity, a scene worth rubbernecking for...
Reason #8 - You could not show your family the specific new down comforter you want this Christmas...
Reason #7 - You could not capture those special moments at weddings that always make friends and family cry...
Reason #6 - You could not prove to your wife that you really were just out on a hunting trip with your buddies take aerial pictures of the local flora and fauna, to share with your wife after you come back from a hunting trip with the guys.
Reason #5 - Without a camera, you could not get pictures of a robber and an actual robbery.  (Law enforcement agencies sometime give you a lot of loot if those pictures lead to the arrest and conviction of said criminal) 
Reason #4 - Without a camera, you could not capture your child's first case of Puppy Love...
Reason #3 - Without a camera, you could not capture the true essence that is your teenager...
Reason #2 - Without a camera, you'd never be able to take a picture of how inept great your handyman skills are... and take said photograph to an experienced building expert so they can have a good laugh at your expense to get the advice and instructions you should have asked BEFORE you ripped out the kitchen window about how to fix your housing faux pas...

Reason #1 - Without a camera, you could not record the events leading up to your current need for a padded cell, chocolate or a REALLY long "Calgon, take me away" moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.