06 January 2013

The Cat's New Clothes...


Rachel, "Mom? Can I borrow the stuffed cat I made for you?"

Me, "Sure. Will I get him back?"

Rachel, "Yes, I just want to make him some clothes."
THE NEXT DAY....

Rachel, "Here you go Mom. Doesn't his straight-jacket look great?"

I kid you not. Rachel made my stuffed cat a straight-jacket! HEH! If I can get Danielle to take a picture, I will post it later. She did a GREAT job with it and he looks great....wonder if this is a new fashion trend or one that only applies to OUR family?

UPDATE: Rachel took this picture of Traveling Bear 'inspecting' the Cat's New Clothes....
QOTD: "Physics is imagination in a straight jacket." John Moffat
originally published 23 Nov 2009 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.