01 January 2013

Texting For Miracles?

Text conversation I had before Christmas with one of our daughters who was at work at the time:
Me: Anything you want to add to your Christmas list?
Daughter: A Miracle?
Me: What KIND of miracle? You have to be more specific...
Daughter: Just a general miracle.
Me: Let me get with Miracle Max... I think True Love generally comes before just a General Miracle, but I won't know unless I ask...
Me: Have you got a wheelbarrow?
Daughter: Nope, wheelbarrowless.
Me: How about a rope?
Daughter: Nope
Me: Cloak?
Daughter: Nada
Me: You're not giving me much here to work with, but fear not, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Me: At least not legally...
Me: No, No, No! I did not just type that.
Me: Tell you what, how about a white steed?
Daughter: I mean if you're offering...
Me: I meant, do you HAVE a white steed? Miracle Max doesn't work for free you know?
Daughter: Oh. Well, nope.
Me: This IS a challenge worthy of thought... Who can we get who can think?
Daughter: I dunno man, you'll have to get back to me on that.
Me: It CAN'T be a man. They have only one brain cell, but it's definitely dedicated to something else...
(I can't help wondering what normal family texts are like)
Me: Everyone else is Christmas shopping or working except for Erin and she apparently was taken by video assassins... (I know my parents never had to worry about that!)
Me: I am sure you're not supposed to have long bizarre conversations with your mother while working. You were sounding a little down and tired so I was just hoping to give you a verbal hug, but I should let you go. Love you (and I hope you have been provided with a rabid elf for self protection from customers... I'm pretty sure it's an OSHA requirement for this time of year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.