02 March 2010

Evacuation Plans In Case Of A Zombie Attack...

I have no idea why people read, watch and worry about Zombie attacks, but it has been a large part of the conversations going on within (and without) our household.  Even Mrs. Who is dreaming about them.

So as we are starting to make plans for our daughter to go to school in England, her father says to her...
"I'll have to see if you have evacuation privileges at one the the joint British/American bases in England.  I guess I should make sure your military dependent ID is up to date.  You never know when you might have to evacuate due to Zombie invasion."
And of course, Rachel had to throw in her 2 cents, "Yeah.  If there is a Zombie invasion, Danielle, you are SOOOOOO screwed!  England is, after all, an island.  Good luck with that."
QOTD: "Don't worry... the zombies are looking for brains.  You're safe."  ~ Unknown

4 comments:

  1. And this column clearly defines WHY I have never had to worry about a zombie attack... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to always be ready for a zombie attack. At least with that, it's a good thing to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zombies and Vampires are all the rage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skunkfeathers - I don't know. I told the rest of my family what you said and they looked at me pityingly. Makes me wonder if they know something that I don't know.

    Leeann - That is exactly what the girls say. (And they didn't give me a pitying look so you must be all right in their eyes.)

    Meleah - Yeah. But my question is WHY? The undead leave me rather cold if you want to know the truth. (pun intended) :)

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.