31 January 2011

Finding Humor On A Monday... Before A Whopper Of A Snow Storm...

If you came to my blog in search of The Monday of Humor and you are in desperate need, then please feel free to read the previous post... IF it is an emergency...  I hope to be able to laugh at the memory again by the weekend.  Until then?  There is NO humor here today... and do you want to know WHY there is no humor here todayOf course you do!

We have almost three feet of snow already.  We are now looking at a good possibility of another three feet of snow by Thursday morning.  For those of you that are mathematically challenged... that would be SIX feet of snow.  Folks, I am only five feet, two and a half inches tall, but do not let that mislead you if you are foolish enough to risk my wrath
If I see someone doing a 'Snow Dance', I will hurt them.

If I hear someone 'Praying for Snow', I will hurt them.

If I feel 'The Force' being manipulated to produce 'Snow', I will hunt the perpetrator(s) down and I will hurt them... and I won't CARE if you are Yoda or even related to Yoda!

If I even smell someone 'thinking'about Snow', I will hurt them.

If I SEE anyone using the word 'Snow' in ANY of it's possible forms as a Key Word in a search engine... end up in my blog stats?  I WILL BE GOING POSTAL!!!!
You have been warned.

You may carry on...

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, we've had the same amount of snowfall over here too. Apparently we haven't had this much snow since 1947. And Im NOT happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LemonLady, I really feel for y'all.

    Seriously. I lived in snow country for about four years, and experienced one of those "100 year snow events" the first year there.

    I swear, I shoveled snow continually for about four months just to keep the car accessible. We lived on the second floor of an apartment building that winter, and the boys "snow tubed" out of their bedroom window all the way to the high school football field.

    It was bad. Y'all are in our prayers to keep your electricity, and your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my DD 12th birthday and the schools are closing early and are closed tomorrow because of the freakin....white stuff-LOL.

    Really, we had snow everyday in January and it looks like the groundhog has become a white boar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meleah - I just left pictures on The Lemon Stand's FB. It's not pretty... and it's just the 'teaser' before the storm!

    Andy - we're doing good... and we truly ARE avoiding that four letter word! I saw the storm passed through your area and hope you and your family are also doing well.

    The snow tubing thing for us happened way back in the blizzard of seventy-eight. (1978... yes I'm old enough to remember it) We also had to go out the second story window. You may not get the [insert four letter word], but it looks like you still got some pretty nasty weather!

    Debbie - OH! Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin is twelve and it's a LOVELY age. Enjoy it because fairly soon, your happy, sunny, young teenager will be kidnapped by aliens... It's inevitable. And the ground hog being replaced by a white boar has me laughing. What a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fine LemonLady. All we got was about a two hour torrential downpour followed by a sudden 30 degree drop in temps.

    I think we're forecast for 18 (above) tonight, with WC at 0. But, I'm in the barn from work. #3 son relieved me at the hospital, though. Those boys are gonna have a cold 'un...by Southern Standards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy - WHAT is WITH this weather? I just saw that you guys are going to have a prolonged bout of atmospheric misery. Then you are going to pass the cold up our way again. Enough already... We'd much rather have heat stroke than another cold... if given the option... ;P

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.