10 January 2011

Keeping With The Tradition of Monday Humor... Yes, I Know I Only Started This Tradtion Last Monday... But Work With Me Here...

Nary a post has shown itself on this poor blog all weekend.  How did the world survive without it?  

I survived the MRI.  I will not go into details as I will be reliving them in my nightmares for the next couple of weeks.  I find out the results on Wednesday.  After asking if we could have a copy of one of the pictures... just so I could prove I have a brain.  (repeating everything said will get me into a lot of trouble so we'll just not go there, shall we?)  Before we left, the tech gave us a copy of all of the pictures that had been taken on a CD.  They look pretty funny when you you're highly medicated... just sayin'  

So it's official, I can not play the Scarecrow and I am firmly entrenched in the Cowardly Lion's camp.  At dinner tonight, my husband said he'd rather be Toto who gets to run away and roll in dead things.  Nina wants to be the little guy behind the door because he gets to be mean to everyone.  Danielle thinks Rachel should be the the head of the Munchkin Lollipop Guild, but she can't be since she is now officially taller than I am... by a quarter of an inch, I wouldn't let them pick on her like that because she's too much like her father and you never know what she would come up with to retaliate.  Besides... she doesn't look anything like them... see?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You survived the MRI. Here's hoping you get good results and great news on Wednesday. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get a CAT scan of my head once (jumping on the bed injury) and the doc came out and announced "Good news! There's nothing there!"
    Like you need a medical degree to tell me that? Anyone who knows me could claim it.
    I hope your results are just as happy.

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.