25 May 2011

Comments Awaiting Moderation...

And here I thought you couldn't teach old dogs new tricks.  I leave my measly little blog to go patch gaping wounds with itty-bitty band-aids and when I come back, what do I see?  I have "comments awaiting moderation".  My first thought (because I've been hanging out with my husband for WAY too many years) was, "I have already earned my girl scout expert badge (which I imagine is synonymous in today's society for, "I've got an app for that!") in "comments awaiting for moderation!" " I've been waiting for eternities for moderation in our family's comments.  Hasn't happened yet and I'm not holdin' my breath.

And one more word on dogs and new tricks... As I said to a friend recently, I'm still going deaf, but our daughter, Rachel has declared that we MUST get a hearing service dog for me and then train it to growl menacingly at the doctors who say certain words... like... needle, test, pee?  I honestly don't know how I could survive without my family.  No pity parties allowed here... unless you want to be tormented mercilessly.  Kinda keeps you humble.... and in a constant state of imagining if you could get a really full load of groceries around the dead body or would you have to go back for seconds?

3 comments:

  1. You'd have to go back for 2nds... besides you wouldn't want that near your reece's cups! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the comments on all of the blogs must be for moderation and not approval, do you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. vwbug - hahahahahaha! Too true!

    nyc - I agree that I do not have to share or approve of someone's opinion so I don't tend to use the moderation option all that much, but I DO reserve the right to polite discourse in MY virtual living room, if you know what I mean. AND I'm a big fan of Benjamin Franklin and his quote about life, "Everything in moderation." :)

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.