10 November 2011

The Armadillo And Land Navigation...

I read about an The Armadillo And Land Navigation once by blogger Claire Shackelford of Colloquial Soliloquy that it was put on my personal list of lemonade.  It made me laugh, it made me think, but even better... when I sometimes feel a little off course, it sets me straight again.  I hope you take the time to read it.  It's the lemonade being served today at The Lemon Stand.

PS And just had to add this because it WASN'T an alligator...

3 comments:

  1. These days I often find myself following armadillos when my compass and map fail me. The armadillos haven't failed me yet. I may not be a trained professional, but the armadillos are!
    Thanks for the great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya just love natural common sense? I think we are blind to it some times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.