06 January 2016

Lemonade Made Daily...

It is my belief that every day is an opportunity for a new beginning but I think the vast majority of people believe it only comes at the beginning of a new year. Still, I always have felt the most important things in life are family, health, friends and humor. Other things that bring joy and color to my world are sewing, quilting, writing, art and music.

Do you know what is important to you and what brings joy and color to your life? Knowing seems to always be the first step.

I need the outlet of writing and creating so will be keeping my blog online for when I can find time but anyone wanting daily lemonade, humor or inspiration can find me on Twitter @lemon_stand

QOTD: A new year is like a 365 page book that you are adding to your library, today you get to start writing the first page, make it worth the read. ~ unknown

"Every time we start thinking we're the center of the universe, the universe turns around and says with a slightly distracted air, 'I'm sorry, what'd you say your name was again?'" ~ Margaret Maron

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed that they are not it." ~ Bernard Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contents from normal neural synapsis goes here....
Should unnatural neural synapsis occur? Take one cherry chocolate Hershey Kiss and carry on.
Should NO neural synapsis occur? Take two full strength chocolate Hershey Kisses and
try again in the morning.